- SARMsGW-501516, also known as Cardarine, is a PPAR agonist that has been shown to have positive effects on muscle building, endurance, increased HDL (good) and decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol, and body recomposition. Cardarine is not hormonal so it is not suppressive of endogenous testosterone.
- SARMsLGD, is a SARM that has been shown to have positive effects on muscle building, body recomposition, sex drive, and bone density. In human trials, LGD has been shown to be highly selective for muscle and bone cells, largely ignoring prostate or sebaceous cells. This makes the side effects minimal.
- Stacks[list extraclass=""] [list_item icon="fas fa-check"]Tamper-proof seal used to assure transit safety.[/list_item] [list_item icon="fas fa-check"]A 1mL pipette is included for easy measurement.[/list_item] [list_item icon="fas fa-check"]Consistency is guaranteed by a concentration variation of less than 10%.[/list_item] [list_item icon="fas fa-check"]UV-resistant glass bottle to prevent degradation.[/list_item] [list_item icon="fas fa-check"]Designed and packaged to avoid evaporation during storage.[/list_item] [/list]
- SARMsMK-2866, also known as Ostarine, is one of the best-studied SARMs. It is a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modifier that strengthens muscle, bone, and tendons. It does not have the negative side effects associated with testosterone such as raising liver, kidney, and prostate enzymes.
- SARMsMK-677, is commonly referred to as a SARM, a selective androgen receptor modulator, but it is actually a Human Growth Hormone secretagogue, meaning that it stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete HGH. MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being. Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.
- SARMsRAD-140, also known as Testolone, has the highest ratio of anabolic to androgenic activity of any SARM discovered, 90:1. Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:100. This means that RAD-140 is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.
- SARMsAndarine is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator developed for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting, osteoporosis and benign prostatic hypertrophy, using the nonsteroidal antiandrogen bicalutamide as a lead compound.
- SARMsYK11 is a selective androgen receptor modulator, but it also has other properties. This research chemical binds to androgen receptors in the muscle and bone tissue, acting similarly to SARMs. But unlike SARMs, it also blocks myostatin, a naturally occurring protein that prevents muscle growth.
Alpha Liquids > Shop
Showing all 15 results